Топик Friends – Друзья
I think it is very important to have friends, because any person needs someone to communicate and share interests with.
My best friend is my classmate Pavel. He is fifteen. He is a tall boy with a round face and grey eyes. His hair is short and fair. Pavel lives very close to my block of flats. We often spend time together. We go for walks, play computer games and do our homework. I really enjoy spending my time with him. Pavel is a very good pupil and he studies really well. Sometimes he helps me with school subjects if I have any difficulties.
I should say that my classmates are really friendly. We always help each other and I usually invite them over to my apartment for birthday parties.
Pavel and my classmates are not my only friends. I have other friends outside school, too. Mary is one of them. She is older than me. Mary studies in the 11th form. She likes dancing and has a big collection of music on Apple music. She wants to be a professional dancer and she knows many interesting facts about musicians and music in general. She doesn't have much time because she attends dancing classes and I am sure that she will make a wonderful career as a dancer. Reading is Mary's other hobby. She always buys new books and we exchange them. It is great to have common interests.
All of my friends like computer games. We play online games and have fun. I am really lucky to have such wonderful friends.
Вопросы к топику – Questions:
- Have you got many friends?
- What is friendship?
- Why is it important to have friends?
- What do you usually do when you meet with your friends?
- Who is your best friend and what can you tell about him/her?
- What common interests do you have with your friends?
- Are common interests important for friends?
- What qualities should a good friend have?
- Do you have friends among your classmates?
- Would you like to have more friends than you have now?
- What annoys you in your friends?
- Does age matter for friends?
Словарь – Vocabulary:
acquaintance - знакомый
associate - товарищ
classmate - одноклассник
colleague - коллега
companion - компаньон
co-worker - коллега
friend/pal/buddy - друг
partner - партнёр
pen friend - друг по переписке
rival - враг, противник
roommate - сосед/соседка по комнате
План для рассказа по топику Friends:
- Вступление по теме (I think it is very important to have friends, because any person needs someone to communicate and share interests with.).
- Рассказать о своём лучшем друге/своей лучшей подруге (name/age/appearance/interests or hobbies; lives far/not far/close to; activities you do together: playing computer games/walking/reading/doing homework/doing sports/cycling/skating/skateboarding/going shopping, etc.).
- Рассказать о друзьях-одноклассниках (friendly/unfriendly, invite classmates over/help each other, etc.).
- Рассказать о друзьях вне школы (name/age/appearance/interests or hobbies; lives far/not far/close to; activities you do together: playing computer games/reading/walking/doing homework/doing sports, etc.).
- Заключение (I am really lucky to have such wonderful friends).
Сохранить эту страницу в социальной сети:
Отправить ссылку на эту страницу друзьям | Просмотров 986 | Добавить страницу в избранное