Скороговорки на английском языке - Tongue Twisters
Весьма полезный способ запоминания слов и развития произношения на английском. У скороговорок, как правило, простой и понятный текст.
Поделиться ссылкой на эту страницу в любимой соцсети:
Отправить ссылку на эту страницу друзьям | Просмотров 2966 | Добавить страницу в избранное
- One smart man, he felt smart. Two smart men, they both felt smart. Three smart men, they all felt smart.
- One-one was a race horse. Two-two was one too. One-one won one race. Two-two won one too.
- The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
- A big black bug bit a big black bear,
A big black bear bit a big black bug.
- No need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
- Green glass globes glow greenly.
- The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
- William always wears a very warm white vest in winter.
- When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write.
- Wow, race winners really want red wine right away!
- That handsome man standing with his back to the track has a hat in his hand.
- You know New York. You need New York. You know you need unique New York.
- Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
- Come, come, Stay calm, stay calm, No need for alarm, It only hums, It doesn't harm
- Mr Grey is waiting at the railway station for a train.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!
- We need tea for three, please, for Jean, Steve and me.